IGNORED

Edsets thump bump speaker

kbran

Some of you may be interested in this. I could not afford to by two new headsets for the wife and I, so while browsing edsets products I noticed that they had individual speakers for $12.25 each in the accessories and parts. I ordered a pair and took my J&M head set and spliced these speakers in. Althou you could get the matching connectors prob. from Radio shack I just cut the one off from J&M as well as edsets and soldered the wires together. The wires are not color coded so had to guess here and tried it out before I soldered it in. If you look at the attachement with the speakers facing up the top wire or the one right (with red arrow) was soldered to the white wire on the J&M and the other on the black wire. Don't know how much difference it would have made but on speakers usually poitive to positive and neg to neg. Any way doing it this way it worked and the sound is great. For $25 and shipping It is like a whole different set. Hope this may help some who are in the same boat I was in but would like better sound. Thanks to Don for what he has done on this and I really debated on writing this cause I don't want to take anything away from edsets. The music is better and the conversation is better with this set up.