IGNORED

My compliments to Southwest Moto Tires!

dragerman

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. I recently had to replace my tires and if not for the quick and efficient service of Southwest Moto Tires (http://www.swmototires.com/) I’d have had to miss a long anticipated ride. I went with the Dunlop 404 WWW and am so far very pleased with the ride and must say that www’s look great with Black Cherry.

When I placed the order I had trouble entering the credit card information for my order however I sent them an email, they replied within 45 minutes, my order was processed the same day and I received the tires a few days later. I picked them up and had them installed in the States and was able to make my ride the next day. Over all, I purchased and installed the tires for half the price it would cost me to do it here. In fact the two tires cost me $207 US where Canadian dealers are asking $229. just for the rear tire. The best part is that while the tires were being mounted I had lunch with one of our members and got a great ride out of the deal! :banana:

I'll give credit too. I ordered a set of Dunlop Elite 3s for my bike. They were on my doorstep in 2 days. I paid $235 for the set. The local shops wanted $160 to $188 for the rear and $108 to $125 for the front. Mount and balance cost me all of $30.

I will definitely buy from SWMoto again.

Saw the WWW's on a Black Cherry last fall and made mind up to have them this past spring...Makes a BIG difference in looks of the bike....

I also went with the Dunlop's....I read a lot of posts here and ended up asking my Biker Bud that also rides a RSV...He said the Dunlops....NOTE: HE IS A MOTORCYCLE COP, RIDES IN ALL CONDITIONS, WON A BIKE RODEO WITH THE DUNLOPS ON HIS RSV....Enough said...

George in Virginia...

:cool17: :080402gudl_prv:

Edited by Long Tall

• 3 years later...

I have an 88 vr runs ok but doesnt seem to have the power Ive heard others talk about esp. above 4k only 28k on the bike. VGC. inhot weather it idles way too fast aruond 2k but will gradually slow down to 900 or 1k.any help would be appreciated. Ive run6tanks of gas mixed with seafoam hasnt helped also on my last ride (350 miles) when I got home it was dripping gas right under the left pipe in front of the muffler. cheked it out a few days later(i was thinking maybe the fuel pump or agas line) rode about 30 min. no leak anywhere. could a carb float have stuck causing it to overflow thru a vent hose. should i sync the carbs or should ifirst replace the diaphrams. THANKS