IGNORED

SW Wisconsin 7/10 - 7/13- Any Must Rides

RoadKill

Well it's time for our annual couples trip, best friend and his wife and us. This year we have rented a house outside Ferryville, Wisconsin. I've heard there are nice roads in almost any direction you head out. Also looks like its going to be some HOT weather.

Anyone from that area recommend any particualr rides or places to visit?

Thanks,

Jay

Jay, you are right in the heart of it all. Ride up and down the river, head over to New Diggings,http://www.motorcycleroads.us/wi.html#sc,http://www.wisconsinmotorcycling.com/

Lot's more. You can also call me and are welocome to rider over by me. Linda and I could show you around. Ph is in my profile.

Wow, your gonna love it!You gotta hit New Diggins. Also, Wildcat Mt State Park is very pretty, and as long as your in the area, Balltown, north of Dubuque Ia. It is the oldest bar in Iowa...burned down last winter, but they rebuilt it and that's got great eats! Get on all the backroads...it's great over there!

Well it's time for our annual couples trip, best friend and his wife and us. This year we have rented a house outside Ferryville, Wisconsin. I've heard there are nice roads in almost any direction you head out. Also looks like its going to be some HOT weather.

Anyone from that area recommend any particualr rides or places to visit?

Thanks,

Jay

Jay,if ya need a place to wet your whistle or get some great char-grilled burgers or corned beef sandwiches,there is a little bar and grill in South Wayne,Wi.It's on Hwy.11 between Monroe and Dubuque.I can't remember the name of it,but it's right on the corner of hwy.11 and ???? St. It's across the sreet from the only ATV dealer in town.It sits on the NE corner.Your in the right place if you see T-shirts inside that say"You don't know jacks**t".The bartenders name/owner is named Jack....

Sorry I can't remember the name.From there,you can run county road "D" to 78 to 81 to the big river and then north to Ferryville....Have fun..:)