IGNORED

Car hit multiple motorcycles

Mariner Fan

The group was the Outlaws from Osceola County, Florida. There were actually 12 motorcyclists transported and ten bikes damaged. One member had his leg amputated, one his foot and one will probably lose at least part of his foot if not the whole thing.

Driver claims to have had a seizure but there is still no info as to whether he had a license or not. Many seizure patients have their license revoked to keep this exact instance from happening.

Be careful out there. One minute you're enjoying the ride and the next this happens.

The group was the Outlaws from Osceola County, Florida. There were actually 12 motorcyclists transported and ten bikes damaged. One member had his leg amputated, one his foot and one will probably lose at least part of his foot if not the whole thing.

Driver claims to have had a seizure but there is still no info as to whether he had a license or not. Many seizure patients have their license revoked to keep this exact instance from happening.

Be careful out there. One minute you're enjoying the ride and the next this happens.

No kidding,

Somehow I don't think ticking those guys off is a good thing.

No matter how careful you are, you can't avoid something like that. I'm sorry to hear that one of the guys lost a leg.

Wow, one of those unexpected things out of the blue. Sometimes I ride in a group with Legion Riders and I often think how something like that could happen. Most people are so busy concentrating on the ones in the group directly to the side and to the front while watching their mirrors, that I'm not surprised that nine bikes could get wiped holding the recommended intervals. Guess it happened too fast and the first reaction was disbelief.

I always used to only worry about a truck or car from the rear, now? I wonder if bikers can get PTSD like pointmen on patrol?

I hope the guys get better soon. Prayers going up for them.

I saw this last night on the harley tech talk site. As one guy said, this dude hit the outlaws; he has more problems to worry about than having seizures.

I'm not up on biker gangs. I can see on the video that one of the guys had Black Piston colors. Are they part of the Outlaw's?