IGNORED

There's some truth to it....

SilvrT

I recall reading somewhere where someone said (jokingly) ... "if you follow a group of Harley riders long enough, you'll pick up enuf pieces to build your own". I went one further with this with my son (he rides an '03 Sportster) and said, "if I follow my son long enuf, I'll return home riding a Harley" (love givvin the kid a hard time).

Yesterday, we're out for a ride and I'm following him and...... all of a sudden he's pulling over... I come up beside him and he's cussin big time... "what's wrong"... my MIRROR! he screams .... I look and it had vibrated so much that it just snapped off somewhere in the middle!!

He's had more things come loose and fall off that bike... LOL

I do a lot of group riding and of course we have our share of Harley's.....It has come to the point where every time a clank of metal is heard or seen on the road we all pull over to give the Harley riders a chance to check for missing parts.......:rotf: :rotf:

I just had a great idea for making extra cash.... like those folks who used to travel the roads picking bottles and cans (not done so much anymore) for extra money.... I'm gonna hook up a utility trailer and follow the Harley riders routes.... chekking the ditches for parts... gonna open my own used parts store.... gonna call it "Good Vibrations" ...:rotf: :rasberry: :witch_brew:

NO!

:rotf:

#

Hey, don't get me wrong, i'm all in for free speech and 'bashing' Harley's ... but i could wait and see how long it will take until someone will speak up, which doesn't like the Harleys be 'bashed', even when it's all in good and Fun.

#

Hey, don't get me wrong, i'm all in for free speech and 'bashing' Harley's ... but i could wait and see how long it will take until someone will speak up, which doesn't like the Harleys be 'bashed', even when it's all in good and Fun.

yes, you're right.... for some this is a touchy subject. Ok... I'll shaddap.