IGNORED

Farmington New Mexico

Geezrr

Anyone in the Farmington New Mexico area?

I am here for about 2 1/2 months working and was able to ride down. I pointed the bike down a paved county road today and had a great ride, but did not see another person for about 45 miles and loved it, but got a bit nervous not knowing the area and it was a bit warm, high 90's.

Would love a riding partner to show me the local roads.

Dennis, in New Mexico, from Montana.

:cool10:

If so, give me a call..... 406-261-7015, or email: barrowfamily@bresnan.net

Dennis,A few of my friends and I will be thru there on 8/25/08 if you will still be there..we will be In Ouray , Colorado until 8/31/08. Tom Cell # 8307080314 Call as the date gets closer if you are still in the area.

I was born 51 yrs ago in Farmington have not been there since 90. Wife and I are planning on riding out there is Sept after the Eureka Springs Ralley and meet my Mom. So post some good rides if you find some.\

\

John

I was born 51 yrs ago in Farmington have not been there since 90. Wife and I are planning on riding out there is Sept after the Eureka Springs Ralley and meet my Mom. So post some good rides if you find some.\

\

John

John Are you all going to be out of the way of the water headed your way?? Tom

John Are you all going to be out of the way of the water headed your way?? Tom

\

No water coming my way gonna be up by St Louis. Even though I do sit between 2 lakes My house is up on a hill so dont have to worry unless we have 40 days and forty nights of rain then we all be swimming:rotf:

John

KiteSquid:

I am looking out my motel window and can see a sign for Blakes just down the road! Sounds like a good burger to me.

Of course there is a brewpub in town..... Three Rivers Brewery Great beer and food! They serve a brat, well in their own words:

Three Rivers’ Brown Ale Bratwurst

A Bratwurst, prepared locally in our own Brown Ale. Served on a toasted hoagie with grilled saurkraut, and a side of our homemade Spicy Beer Mustard.

That was one of the best brats I have had, and I lived in Germany for 4 years and love brats there. Of course I have not tried all the beers yet, as I do ride down to the pub for dinner, so limit myself to 2 brews. But the ones I have had are delicious!

John: If I can figure out where I have been riding, I will post the rides, but so far I have been seeing a paved county road and take it. The roads seem to twist and turn so many times that I have been coming out MILES from where I started and not sure of where I have been. What a great way to explore, me, bike, lots of water and paved roads!

I bought a couple maps of the area, but they don't have those roads on them, am looking for a good county map that does not cost to much. Court House has one, but they want $20.00 for it.... to much for me. Takes away from filling up the tank, (bike and mine).

:beer:

Dennis