IGNORED

I had a nice visit ...

Guest BluesLover

Guest BluesLover

... from Gary N.

Over the weekend, I was having a few friends over to help me get a couple of things done to the RoadSofa (finally getting around to putting on the RK pipes, putting on the new wing/tail light, installing the Stebel Horn, etc...), and Gary came to help out.

And he sure did help out too ... the wing/tail light looks great on the RSV, all courtesy of Mr Nantais himself.

We managed to get in a BBQ, a ride for ice cream, a ride through some local twisties, even managed to catch an inning of one of the youngster's baseball tournaments!

All that and good conversation too!

Oh, and by the way ... Gary's got a beauty of a bike going there. It's a far cry from the day I went to see it in the shop - it was "nekked, as nekked can be" when I saw it in March and now, holy cow, it's totally dressed up!!!

Cheers,

Lou, thanks for letting me practice on your bike. I have a lot more confidence now for when I put my trunk wing on.

All kidding aside, I truly enjoyed helping you out and meeting your friends and family. I had a fantastic weekend.

Lou, thanks for letting me practice on your bike. I have a lot more confidence now for when I put my trunk wing on..

More practice this is the second time in two weeks you helped installing these wings. I figured yours would be on by now. :stirthepot:

Brad

Guest BluesLover
Good to hear that finally your scoot is getting somewhat dressed.
Hey Carl - my scoot's been dressed for a while now ... it was Gary's that was nekked a couple of months ago and is now looking spiffy!

Cheers,