IGNORED

swaping floor boards

It is easy to remove the boards. Get the right and left pedal assemblies, Brake and shift linkage, and the bolts. I see them on ebay all the time. When you pull the clevis off the spline shaft, REMOVE the pinch bolt completely. The spline shaft has a groove for the bolt. I would say less than $100.00 for all the parts. Should take about 1-2 hours including trial runs to get the pedals adjusted. Then mark all the floorboard parts carefully including the spacer block positions. Clean up and sell the boards.

JB

There are some "different" boards out there but most have their own brake pedal mounted on the board frame and their own brake linkage rod. If so, you will need the original, pedal and linkage as well as the pegs.

http://parts.yamaha-motor.com/partimage.gifx?d=43810,2,0

It is easy to remove the boards. Get the right and left pedal assemblies, Brake and shift linkage, and the bolts. I see them on ebay all the time. When you pull the clevis off the spline shaft, REMOVE the pinch bolt completely. The spline shaft has a groove for the bolt. I would say less than $100.00 for all the parts. Should take about 1-2 hours including trial runs to get the pedals adjusted. Then mark all the floorboard parts carefully including the spacer block positions. Clean up and sell the boards.

JB

I might also add that the Mark1 pegs are different than the Mark2's. And.... the MK1's will fit the Mk2's. The difference is the 1's have an adjustable peg which Yamaha did away with on the 2's. So if you have a non-standard foot size, you might want to consider looking around for an earlier set of pegs on Ebay. And.... when shopping pegs on Ebay be more critical of the peg rubber than the condition of the metal parts. Metal can be bead blasted, the rubber is a bear to replace.....