IGNORED

Excellent Condition Winshield

calperin

Yes, As you can read on title that is what I thought I bought on E-bay.

A 1998 Royal Star 21" Tall Winshield on Excellent Conditions, as listed and as was in the picture showed on E-bay (Yes, the picture of the fiance in Italy. I know that history).

The problem: a melt on one side of the size of a tennis ball. A small scrach in the middle but almost not noticeable.

So, If I return it I have to pay shipment twice. If I keep it, I'll feel like an idiot.

So, anyone know any miracle formula to try to fix the melted. (It seems like to previous owner impact hardly against something that melted it).

Apart of it, perfect. Complete hardware, two slides on the shield. Original plates with Logo.

Ah, also it fits perfect on the bike.

So, I'll appretiate all feeds helping on this. Lawyer please hold until figure out final status.

Thanks

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Edited by calperin
I miss one detail

I forgot:

Item was 180249992719.

Paragraph says:

"This YAMAHA windshield is in excellent condition. It is 21 inches. No scratches or cracks. Came off a 1998 ROYAL STAR. Should fit any year Yamaha Royal Star. Might fit other models. Check with your dealer before bidding. Shipping to 48 States is $24.95

ATTENTION!!! This DEADBEAT problem is getting out of hand. So before I go any further, this is for all the DEADBEATS or "would be" DEADBEATS: We DO NOT tolerate DEADBEATS!!!! We report ALL DEADBEATS to eBay. After three(3) such reports your account WILL be canceled by eBay. We are NOT affraid of Negative retaliatory feedback from DEADBEATS. Smart bidders can tell the difference between feedbacks. We WILL post Negative feedback on ALL unpaid auctions. Please READ ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY! Ask questions before you bid! We guarantee all our items to be AS DESCRIBED! We WILL NOT take them back if you failed to read the description or didn't pay much attention to the pictures and bought what you didn't need or want.We are in a liquidation and a close-out business. We do our best to check all our merchandise for function. Because of the volume of merchandise that we buy and sell, it is in many cases physicaly impossible to check every item. In cases when we were unable to check the item for function, those items will be sold AS IS with no warranties and this fact will be clearly stated in the auction listing. Sales on items sold as is are FINAL and no refunds will be issued. In cases when description was not accurate, we will gladly issue a refund. Please NOTE: shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable. We ship all our items by UPS Ground within 48 Continental States ONLY. We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses. All items are insured for the amount of the high bid plus the shipping & handling charge. In the event that the item is lost or damaged in transit we will file a claim with a carrier. Once a cliam is approved for payment we will issue a refund of the actual amount paid. No refunds will be issued if carrier does not approve a claim. We reserve the right to cancel bids made by users with ZERO or NEGATIVE Feedback. Users with ZERO or NEGATIVE Feedback MUST Email us for permission to bid. We WILL NOT tolerate DEADBEAT BIDDERS! All DEADBEATS will be reported to eBay and NEGATIVE feedback WILL be posted. We are here to do business not to play silly games. PLEASE be the same. We will post POSITIVE feedback to all succesfull transactions. Hope you will do the same for us. A few words on the Negative Feedbacks that you see posted to Us. If you read them, you will see that 99% of it has been posted as a retaliation the the Negative Feedback we posted to a DeadBeat Bidder. We are not one of those sellers who are affraid to recieve a Negative Feedback and does not alert other eBayers about a Non-Paying Bidders. We post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK to ALL Non-Payers. And ALL Non-Payers are reported as such to eBay. The other 1% of the Negative Feedbacks are just honest mistakes. We are not perfect but we will gladly correct our mistakes once made aware of them. Happy bidding!!! "

I think the other 3 reported more than deadbeats were unhappy bidders.

The guy is in New Jersey, name M. Milov, 53 Morningside Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039.

Any venturer close to the area?

Thanks

Wow, that's too bad. You paid too much for that to be like that. If you return it, make sure he will refund shipping too. Leave bad feedback no matter what. With no bad feedback for buyers, sellers are going to have to tighten up their acts.

If you decide to keep it, since the hardware is decent, you could get a piece of 3/16" Lexan and cut it to fit. You could make it as tall as you want. You could also get a tinted piece that might look pretty cool. I'm planning to do this myself, as I need a higher windshield than Y makes for these bikes.

Wow, that's too bad. You paid too much for that to be like that. If you return it, make sure he will refund shipping too. Leave bad feedback no matter what. With no bad feedback for buyers, sellers are going to have to tighten up their acts.

If you decide to keep it, since the hardware is decent, you could get a piece of 3/16" Lexan and cut it to fit. You could make it as tall as you want. You could also get a tinted piece that might look pretty cool. I'm planning to do this myself, as I need a higher windshield than Y makes for these bikes.

Hey Peg,

Get the lexan is not the problem, the real issue will be to cut it and finish it with the bends. It has to have some curvature, if not will have internal cracks.

Will be a heat process to do it. I have a heat gun, but I don't know if that will be enough.

US Plastics has the 24" x 24" x 3/16" for 26$ plus shippment, but it is clear.

Regards,

Carlos

Edited by calperin
Forget something

Are the burn marks at a spot where you could drill it out and pop a vent in to cover the area. Justa thought:confused24: Craig

Sorry, It is to high and on the border.

I was thinking to add a handle wind protection, but to make that usefull I should make the RS a Chopper, in that case the handles are going to be high enough to fit the spot....

I got screwed. I really doubt that e-bay or the seller will do anything about this.

If I don't get answer this weekend I'll post this and feedback the seller.

BTW, IF YOU SEE ANY POST FROM STUFF4CASH, DON'T BUY IT.