IGNORED

I 77 Traffic??

Yammer Dan

The Muffin's and myself will be headed up I-77 later today . We will have to wait till Muffinman gets off of work first . We will be caging it due to some unplanned circumstances . Leaving my house around 4:30 pm . . 10 hour trip for us , so we will roll in in the wee-hours of the mourning . So I'll be sure to wake everybody up ! :rotf::stirthepot::rotf:

BEER30

We'll see you at Oberlin Inn tonite, Dan. Should be in around 6 or 7. Nothing like a trial by fire---- finished all the little stuff last night and got to bed around 3 this morning!!! Up at 8 and started packing.. Now, what did I forget????????

Oh, you could bring me one of them extra bikes you got, I'm gonna have withdrawal symptoms from NOT having to work on mine anymore!!!!!!!! :cool10: :cool10: :cool10:

Dan

We'll see you at Oberlin Inn tonite, Dan. Should be in around 6 or 7. Nothing like a trial by fire---- finished all the little stuff last night and got to bed around 3 this morning!!! Up at 8 and started packing.. Now, what did I forget????????

Oh, you could bring me one of them extra bikes you got, I'm gonna have withdrawal symptoms from NOT having to work on mine anymore!!!!!!!! :cool10: :cool10: :cool10:

Dan

I could keep you busy for a while..............