IGNORED

Reston, VA

SaltyDawg

I am scheduled to go to Reston, Va for a week at the end of July. Question I have for you folks up that way is.

Is there any good riding to be done up in that area? I'm sure there is, but it would be nice to know from those who live in the area, or those who have traveled it. It's been over 10 years since I have been in that area, back then it was some beautiful country, but A LOT of building going on.

Thanks.

I am scheduled to go to Reston, Va for a week at the end of July. Question I have for you folks up that way is.

Is there any good riding to be done up in that area? I'm sure there is, but it would be nice to know from those who live in the area, or those who have traveled it. It's been over 10 years since I have been in that area, back then it was some beautiful country, but A LOT of building going on.

Thanks.

Let me know when you are here. I'm 20 minutes from Reston. You'll have to head west away from Reston toward Front Royal for the best riding. There are several options once you get away from the hustle of NoVa.

:sign outstanding::usa:RT.7 towards Leesburg-----------15N will take ya to Gettysburg,PA.----------50W to Middleburg:mo money::mo money:horse country---------on to Winchester[home of PatsyCline]---further west on 50 and you will b in West by God virginny?? OR EAST and see your Tax $$$$$ at work!!--------D.C all the museums and monuments. U could spend 2wks on 'THE MALL'and c a bit of history! I'll take ya on the dollar 2-98cent tour?---that is NON gps----so you won't get lost ----------Jrichard--I b in Sterlinga,Va.---my # is in VR asst.--Lv. mess.

Thanks for the info everybody. I just got confirmation of my classes for the end of July, will be up for a week from July 27th through Aug 2nd. Looking forward to getting in some riding with you all. Woooo Hooo then hopefully I get to see some if not all of you again the following week at the Asheville get together. Ahhh a week of school and enjoying the VA countryside, two days work and another 5 days in the mountains of NC. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

As the time gets closer I will make contact with everyone.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the info everybody. I just got confirmation of my classes for the end of July, will be up for a week from July 27th through Aug 2nd. Looking forward to getting in some riding with you all. Woooo Hooo then hopefully I get to see some if not all of you again the following week at the Asheville get together. Ahhh a week of school and enjoying the VA countryside, two days work and another 5 days in the mountains of NC. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

As the time gets closer I will make contact with everyone.

Thanks again.

Let me know when you know the dates you can ride. I work some weird hours and days but I'll see about taking a day off. Just need a little notice.