IGNORED

Sometimes I even make myself laugh....

dunvilsteev

So, I get a new pair of Avons Venoms put on. Love 'em, feel great all the way home from the shop. I decide I might as well clean the beast, so I get out the Mr. Clean Car Wash and scrub it down. (By the way, don't y'all just love that Mr. Clean?)

I am admiring the new rubber when whats this? a dam defect in the tires? Looks like a tiny slice in the edge .... WTF.... I'm pissed... store is closed... I'm ranting and raving... when I look closer,................ its the dam SNAKE HEAD trademark molded into the tire ...... HAD TO LAUGH!!!:)

So, I get a new pair of Avons Venoms put on. Love 'em, feel great all the way home from the shop. I decide I might as well clean the beast, so I get out the Mr. Clean Car Wash and scrub it down. (By the way, don't y'all just love that Mr. Clean?)

I am admiring the new rubber when whats this? a dam defect in the tires? Looks like a tiny slice in the edge .... WTF.... I'm pissed... store is closed... I'm ranting and raving... when I look closer,................ its the dam SNAKE HEAD trademark molded into the tire ...... HAD TO LAUGH!!!:)

Steve, the air at the steel plant getting to ya?

That must be it.... bad air!

After 30+ years you'd figure I'd be immune by now.

But in my defense, I was looking upside down.

..... And I see some others have the cohannies to admit they were once in the same boat, ;)

Boat????????there's a whole ship load here