Check in the bottom of the Resovoiur, there are Two small holes, one is easy to see, the second is almost Invisable. Make sure they are both OPEN.

Two methods, to get pressure.

Fill the Resovoiur, and give it time to drain down, with the Valve slightly open.

Second, is to pump fluid in from the Caliper UP to the Resovoior.

Many of us buy the " Myty Vac " tool, about $40. Great for bleeding brakes.

You can use that to pump fluid into the system.

Also, a Rubber Syringe works for pumping in the fluid from bottom up.

This works good for the Clutch system also.

Good idea to replace the Clutch Fluid also as long as you doing the job.

Thank You!!! I tried the first and discovered that the fluid was in the caliper and the anti dive unit. I had gotten a message from MikeBrood and his was Identical to Randya. I loosened the nut on the banjo fitting , actually I took the end off and covered the hole with my finger. Two pumps and out it came. I burped my VR standard brakes. They work and I thank you all for your imput. However now I'm having problems with the site and private messages. I will work that out, but the old girl is fixed and the brakes work. Thanks to all, joe

I think I covered it all, I also got a lot of updated brake work completed. After I burped the front brake, I replaced all of the bleeders with speedbleeders. I replaced all pads. Stainless steel lines all around. Bleed the system and then replaced the clutch bleeder and did the same there. I covered everything and now It stops too good. I'm not use to this. joe