IGNORED

Pic's of new to me Gold Wing

Orrin

Guest JGorom

Hi Orrin...nice looking rides. Your 03 Wing is the same color as my 02 which I also purchased used. At first I wasn't too fond of the color but it really did grow on me and now I love it. It hides the dust and dirt really well and the newer Wings are so easy to clean up...you'll learn to love that as well.

I also see you have magnificient taste when it comes to motorcylces owning both a Wing and the RSTD. Nice bikes...enjoy them both!

PS I just noticed that your 05 RSTD is the same color I choose when I had one...would still be riding that bike as a solo if it hadn't been totalled after someone ran into it...right after I put the last piece of chrome on her.

if it hadn't been totalled after someone ran into it...right after I put the last piece of chrome on her.

"LAST PIECE" meaning the piece that you put on last. Didn't think there was ever a LAST piece of chrome for these machines. :whistling: :rotf:

Guest JGorom
"LAST PIECE" meaning the piece that you put on last. Didn't think there was ever a LAST piece of chrome for these machines. :whistling: :rotf:

Well...that was to be the last piece...at least that is what I told the wife before I left for the day!