IGNORED

'83 Trunk For Sale (or trade).

Hi again.

I am getting rid of the main trunk that was on my '83 venture. We had a bad period, this past winter, and my bike (outside, but tarped) was blown over by the very strong winds. One of the side-trunks was damaged, in the blow over, and its twin was damaged in my efforts to remove it. My bike doesn't look right with just the larger/main trunk behind me, so I am letting it go. I am open to cash offers, or even willing to trade for a fairing windshield that is in better shape than my pitted one. The color of my trunk is pinkish/red - and I can try to post a picture up, if anyone shows interest in it. I live in Amherst, NY, and wouldn't mind traveling a 25-mile radius (before I start painting my bike).

Thanks Muffinman, but I've gotten rid of both those side bags. The bike was on supported by the kickstand, and was blown over from that side of the bike. Consequently, it was the right-leg side bag that was damaged by the fall. I really had a very hard time getting the left-side bag off, and really damaged the the two support lengths, which served as the means by which to secure the bag to the body of the bike. The trash man took both of them away, this past Monday. So now I am left with just the main trunk.

But I appreciate the offer, and definitely would have considered buying it from you - had I not messed up the one bag.