IGNORED

Who has what for sale??

Guest bsreg

Guest bsreg

Okay in the mkt for a bike wanting a cruiser or would rather had a tour. I am not married to the idea of either but leaning toward tour. I am wishing to stay under 8k but seeking the best deal for the best bike. Age does not bother me does need to be 1100 or better. Best bang for the buck is the idea. Older and looks good well treated at fair price is as good to me as nearly new with fair price.

I am in Mississippi and have until 19th of June before I have to be back in Southern Ohio.. have motorcycle trailer will travel if worth the bike.

If you jump your dollar limit a bit ($10k or so), you can get a good couple of year old Venture. They come with a transferrable 5 year warranty, so you might get a couple of years of warranty out of it. Always good when you are purchasing a used bike.

Good luck in your selection.

RR

.................................................................. Best bang for the buck is the idea. Older and looks good well treated at fair price is as good to me as nearly new with fair price.

Best Bang For The Buck?!! Ya gotta go with a 1st gen. They deliver and still look good! :confused24: It's a no brainer if you're leaning towards a tourer.

I have a 1950 Harley-Davidson FL for sale.

It is a 74 CID motor (1212 CC).

It is QUITE the head turner!!!!!!!! With it's kick start, tank shift and rigid frame from the factory.

It has a windshiled, saddle bags and the buddy seat.

All tin is original including the hinged rear fender, however the oil tank was chromed by a previous owner.

It even still has the Jiffy Stand on the rear end for easy road side rear tire patching, which was paramount in 1950!!!!!!!

However it is priced out of your stated range.

Okay in the mkt for a bike wanting a cruiser or would rather had a tour. I am not married to the idea of either but leaning toward tour. I am wishing to stay under 8k but seeking the best deal for the best bike. Age does not bother me does need to be 1100 or better. Best bang for the buck is the idea. Older and looks good well treated at fair price is as good to me as nearly new with fair price.

I am in Mississippi and have until 19th of June before I have to be back in Southern Ohio.. have motorcycle trailer will travel if worth the bike.

you can get a brand new 07 v-star 1300 touring for around nine if you shop around. i have one and would'nt trade it for any bike made. best bike i have ever owned. it does everything exactly right. bill

I have a 2004 Honda Sabre 1100cc lots of extras shield, bags, mustangs seat. flamed forward controls......ect I'm asking $5000.00. If you think you might be interested send me a email and i'll send some pics.

mikeandwendyw@comcast.net

Guest cyote61

Heads up! If you are interested in a very clean, excellent condition 97 tour classic take a look in the forsale under Lafe Maurer or PM me. He is my nephew and that bike used to be mine. Excellent condition, nice cream over Red, low mileage. I still have some photos I can send you of it I think. He's in Central Kansas. Regards, cyote61

I am in Brandon, MS (just outside Jackson) and I am selling my 2005 black and gray Tour Deluxe. It has a bit over 14,000 miles and the warranty expires October 5, 2009. Have all of the Yamaha maintenance receipts and the Michelin Commanders on her have about 2,000 miles on them. She's always been garaged and most of the miles have come from three long trips: home to Tucson, AZ and back; home to Four Corners and throughout Colorado; home to Yellowstone and back. I'm a 57 year old teacher at Pearl High School so most of my trips have been summer vacation trips. Except for riding the Natchez Trace, almost all of my miles are highway including numerous trips to Hattiesburg to visit relatives.

The motorcycle has some extras: Yamaha driving bar and lights, luggage rack, and some extra chrome. Also, I am including the removable saddlebag liners, a tank bag, and a set of LoneStar rear luggage. Will even throw in the helmets.

Don't think I can make your 8k limit, but we can talk about it. We're close in price if you like the bike. By the way, these bikes run on regular gas and mine has consistently gotten in the high 40's on the road. I can send some pics.

Edited by spyderhead