IGNORED

Clutch Upgrade #2

Kudos to ECK, Curt and Freebird for the great directions and post on the clutch upgrade. Bought the PCW upgrade kit, also bought new clutch disks. Everything went right as it should have. Noticed that the only two bolts that were different were at 2 and 10 o'clock, otherwise they were all the same. Wire came right out with a pair of long needle nose, and everything went right back in as planned. No need to adjust the clutch afterwards. Did notice it is slightly stiffer, and maybe does release a little latter, but a VERY noticable difference in that it no longer slips like it did!

After talking to Curt, and for others future endevors, there is no need to use permatex or gasket sealer when replacing the gasket. I do see that I will have to buy a smaller torque wrench as mine only goes to 10 ft. lbs.

Otherwise, thanks to all, this probably saved me a cpl. hundred bucks as I'm sure thats what my local stealer would'a charged me to do it! Anyomne close to Bremen that ever needs a hand doing one, now please feel free to call!

Thanks again Freebird, Eck and Curt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...