IGNORED

It's too cold in MN

Freebird

I finally made it to Minnesota and have to say that I would be just fine going back home now. They don't know that winter is OVER.

Got to the airport yesterday and found that my flight was not just delayed, but canceled. :( Ended up going back home and got a flight out at 6:30 this morning. Made it to our office in Cannon Falls around 10:30 this morning.

Wish I had time to visit with Mr. Owl and Juggler and others in the area but my trips here are usually all business. If there are any members right near Cannon Falls I would be happy to meet for dinner or whatever one evening. Heading back home on Friday.

You got that right FREEBIRD!! Winter stink there that is why we moved.

We are loving it here in VEGAS temp today was high 80's and I put 60 miles on the scoot.

I will be flying back to Minisodas this Wednesday to work on the house and hope it sells

before this summer.

Am hoping to hook up with Mr OWL for a cup of coffee and who ever else wants to show up...........................................Ron

Yup, your right. We have no clue that winter is over with. :snow2::snow2::snow2: I have not been able to work on the bike since the garage is not heated and it's too darn cold for my hands to be wrenching. We even had a fresh 1" of snow fall in St. Paul Saturday morning and up by GrampaGaks (where we do the Venture in the Pines Rally) they had near a foot more of snow.

Now for meeting up. Heck, Cannon Falls is a short little hop for us. We buzz down there just for the drive or it.

Wil

I sure don't plan to be wearing short sleeves. :) I am cold here in the hotel room.

Juggler, there is a good little restaurant just up the road between here and the Minneapolis. Closer to here though. It's right off 52. I think the name is the Black Stallion.

A friend of mine has family (son, daughter-in-law and new grand-baby) in Hibbing, Mn. She (yes SHE) left last week and spent 3 days in Il with her mother then headed for Mn "to beat the cold and snow". Said she did three hours in cold rain.

Oh, did I mention that she did this on her Road King?!?! And did I mention that she is 62 years old?!?! She does 20K+ miles/yr on her bike. She has my respect! Of course I'm getting her to handle the twisties and not just interstate!

Freebird:

I will not have access to my computer in MN.

To contact me you need to call my cell # 651-245-4896 and we can get together.

I fly in Wed about 6pm Thur or any time as I am at the house all by my self and

a mini get together would be fabulous...................Ron

I sure don't plan to be wearing short sleeves. :) I am cold here in the hotel room.

Juggler, there is a good little restaurant just up the road between here and the Minneapolis. Closer to here though. It's right off 52. I think the name is the Black Stallion.

We can be there no problem. Ron? BlackOwl? what do you think?

Has anyone seen BlackOwl lately? Someone go get him out of hibernation. Just tell him winter is over. (yeah, I know we just had snow, but tell him anyways!) :rasberry:

:usa::biker::checkeredflag:

We can be there no problem. Ron? BlackOwl? what do you think?

Has anyone seen BlackOwl lately? Someone go get him out of hibernation. Just tell him winter is over. (yeah, I know we just had snow, but tell him anyways!) :rasberry:

:usa::biker::checkeredflag:

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/yawn.gif Is it Spring yet????

Okay. The Black Stallion on Thurs evening will work for me. What time????------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron will have to speak for himself.

BTW: If anyone is free Sat morning. Ron and I are getting together for breakfast. 9am at the Coffee Cup in St. Paul.

:15_8_211[1]:

Hey...I said anytime AFTER 6:30....I don't care how late it is. You folks pick the time and I'll be OK with it. Does everybody know where the Black Stallion is? I can get an address if you need me to.

We know where it is - Hwy 52 is our home turf when we ride.

If we start running late I'll jingle a phone. I know Owl's cell #.

Wish I could make it but I am headed out of town again for work myself. I dont think I will be back in time for Sat breakfast either Owl. I dont expect to be back till late on Friday night. Maybe next time.. Rick F.