IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

20190326_190940 (1).jpg

This is one of my Fav thread's, as I have been gone for some time I see the Thread has gone a little flat. Well lets see if we can pump some air back into this thing. ok Well as It has been like almost 3 year I think I could prob have just posted about anything My bike a cup of water and a sunset :nanner: I did manage to get a pick of a real lake and my bike this past week on our first trip with the new scoot. So in the honer of spring and Easter lets do , Your Bike and a cross or big Easter bunny. You can be in it or no Up to you . In the true spirit of this Thread , its to get us out and riding. and I its finally spring in the north:sun::sun::sun::sun: :photographing::photographing: Lets get out and take some pics.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115885

This is one of my Fav thread's, as I have been gone for some time I see the Thread has gone a little flat. Well lets see if we can pump some air back into this thing. ok Well as It has been like almost 3 year I think I could prob have just posted about anything My bike a cup of water and a sunset :nanner: I did manage to get a pick of a real lake and my bike this past week on our first trip with the new scoot. So in the honer of spring and Easter lets do , Your Bike and a cross or big Easter bunny. You can be in it or no Up to you . In the true spirit of this Thread , its to get us out and riding. and I its finally spring in the north:sun::sun::sun::sun: :photographing::photographing: Lets get out and take some pics.

I was thinking about this while out riding the other day, thanks for reviving it!!!!

• 1 month later...

I like this idea. Here in WI there is but one covered bridge left. I had planned to visit it this year. I like the Hooters Girls idea too, my son and I eat there fairly often so that would not be a problem I'm sure.

Awesome, so happy we are getting this thread going again, i was getting worried. So our next target is, "How bout for Memorial Day your bike and a military monument." I have a great one in my town, but I will let you guys get a chance first.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

Couldn't resist playing one more time. This is a war memorial outside the American Legion. We used to love playing this game, but quit riding for a number of reasons a little over a decade ago. Bike is running good and is up for sale, but I thought I'd get one more target before it goes, and get the rest of you playing again.😄

Sorry about all the white stuff, there was no snow on the ground yesterday, but we got about 9 inches earlier today.:bang head:

For the next target, and in honor of the upcoming holiday, a pic of your bike and an Easter Decoration

I know this has been done in the past, but anywhere in the country someone ought to be able to find an inflateable Easter Bunny or something else in someones yard, or perhaps a business window all decked out.

Happy Hunting, Scooter Bob and Karen

20230325_165050.jpg

Edited by Scooter Bob
  • Like 1