IGNORED

Any Southeast Ohio Members Around ?

indianriverjack

I have been looking at the new members list for about a year now and have not seen anyone listed in the Marietta, Ohio or the Parkersburg, WV area, as a matter of fact I don't see many of the of the big Yamaha's around here. If there is a member out there that rides this area send me an e mail, sgroves1@roadrunner.com ..............

Keep the Sunny Side up and the Rubber Side Down............

Jack

I'm about three hours west of you. Have been thru you area. But not too often. I'm with Brad, You host a meet and eat and I'll do my best to be there.

Have you given any thought to attending the WV Skid In. Kim and I attended Skid's meet and eat last Sept and had a great time. If you are. Let me know. Maybe we can meet up and ride together.

Chuck

Hi Indianriverjack, My husband Ron and I were planning to ride to WVA sometime this riding season. Also there is Maintenance Day at Freebird's in Oberlin, Ohio on June 7th.

We would enjoy meeting you and your wife sometime.

Keep looking for the RSV, they are fast.

Peggy

Hey Brad, I've been thinking about a Meet-n-eat in Central KY sometime this spring. Would you come down for that?

Dennis

You bet I would Dennis, that would be great weekend trip. I have a spot that I can stay at in Columbus whenever I want and that would knock out most the drive on a Friday evening.

You know what I always say...post it and they will come

Stratcat,

Keep an eye in the Meets and Eats section of the forum, folks will post dates times and places to hook up. You'll enjoy going to one, I have never had a bad time at one :no-no-no:

None of you are so far away that you can't make my annual maintenance day in July. Check out the calendar and make plans to join us. It's always a lot of fun.

Thanks Freebird, just put a Maybe on your RSVP would love to make it.

Thanks for your replies, the M & E sounds like a good idea, also will try to make Maint. Day at Freebirds, my son rides with me when he can and lives in Canton OH., it wouldn't be that far from there to Freebirds. Marietta Ohio would probably be a good spot for a M & E historical town with some good rides from all directions geting there.

Keep the Sunny Side Up and the Rubber Side Down.............:cool10:

Maybe he is planning on having two this year. Sounds good to me, anyone else in. :stirthepot:

:rotf:

Brad

Maybe during one of those, someone can get a pond video feed setup done. We may eventually be able to ID the pond monster, as something other than the riding lawnmower going for another swim.......

:stirthepot::stirthepot: