IGNORED

Windshild Swap

AKRefugee

Talked the dealer into giving me a short windshield when I bought the

RSV 06 since the one on there was a bit scratched up. They didn't have it so they left the tall one on and gave me the shorty when it came in. Never got the shorty out of the box.

After some riding, and reading in forums, the part that can make the most noise (read significant other here) has said that she does not want the shorty on. Since I do not like unnecessary noises coming from the back I have decided to agree with her. (see not quite as dumb as I look after all).

Any way here is the deal. If someone has a full height windshield in great shape (i.e. like new) and wants a shorty still in the box I will work a swap with them. Just PM me.

The windshield I have is as follows

PART#: STR-4XY02-50-00

DESC: WIDE,WINDSHIELD/LOW

AKR:

I've got a tall one with 2000 miles on it that I'm willing to swap with you. It's 26" wide just above the fairing, and sticks out 16.5" above the fairing, if you want to compare to your old one. I don't think there are any issues with the shield. I think it's original equipment, but I bought the bike used, so can't be certain.

If I missed this offer, and there's someone else out there that would like to do the same, let me know.

Larry