IGNORED

Maybe an Impromptu Get-Together in Dallas?

jneed53

Just a thought, but my band is playing in Dallas this Saturday night (2/9) at the Skillman Street Pub from 9-1. Just thought it may be an opportunity for some of our members to meet. It is just north of 635 (LBJ) on Skillman. Address is 9220 Skillman. I would like to meet some of you folks from the D/FW area.

Guest tx2sturgis

One of my philosophies...deeply ingrained and frequently carried out...is...

No Bar Too Far.

However...I already have plans this weekend...in Amarillo.

Maybe later in the year...give us more lead time and it just may happen!

I want to extend an invitation to you folks up in the Dallas and surrounding areas to come on down to the Salt Lick this Sunday.

Several of us plan to meet at 11:00 and if folks want do a little riding afterward great......but for sure a ride to get there.

A map and directions are posted under the Meet & Eat Forum.

Would be a nice ride for those in the DFW area to get down to Austin Area for the Meet and Eat Look under Meets and Eats In Forum..Will be at Driftwood,TX,Just outside of Austin,As Roadhand Said all info in that forum! So far Wild Hair,Roadhand,Jrichard and myselfAre coming...Possibly Big Shell,Hipshot and hopefully his Brother Rattlesnake. Going to be a FANTASTIC weather weekend!

Would be a nice ride for those in the DFW area to get down to Austin Area for the Meet and Eat Look under Meets and Eats In Forum..Will be at Driftwood,TX,Just outside of Austin,As Roadhand Said all info in that forum! So far Wild Hair,Roadhand,Jrichard and myselfAre coming...Possibly Big Shell,Hipshot and hopefully his Brother Rattlesnake. Going to be a FANTASTIC weather weekend!

will be on my way in the morning,7 am,will hook up with JR,where ever he is

will be on my way in the morning,7 am,will hook up with JR,where ever he is

OK Lowell..I got one more night on the road then should be home by 3-4 tomorrow afternoon but Debby is expecting you 2 if you are early!Dont eat as Debby is fixing a Turducken,with dressing, for us for Friday evening...Thats gonna stump afew!Tom To every one else again,Sunday at The Salt Lick,Driftwood,Texas we are getting together for some eats and a ride after..dont know where,everywhere around there is NICE. Look in Meet and Eats for info under Texas Meet.