IGNORED

Shift happens

Guest BluesLover

A lot of what they mention is not new.

I am working for a company that did not exist when was in school doing a job that did not exist, using technology that had not been invented while I was in school and I am helping create some of the new stuff that did not exist when I was in school.

But then, the same can be said for the guys that went to work making the first automobiles. Or the women who "manned" the telephone company manual switch boards in the early years of the telephone. I'm sure back then women didn't train to be the first switch board operator when they went to school. Oh wait, back then she may not have even gone to school.

We live in an ever changing world. One that changes faster than the previous generation can imagine.

That's life. Get on board.

I know what your saying. That was informative and scary.LOL Like a old departed friend used to tell me "Sit in the boat easy and let the waves come to you.":D

I'm really an odd duck. Been working for the same guy for 30+ years........ me!! :whistling:

I'm really an odd duck. Been working for the same guy for 30+ years........ me!! :whistling:

i thought , that i had had many jobs, working for many different people.

BOY was i surprised to find out , i have worked for the same people, my WHOLE LIFE!!!!

the name of the company, is " U.S. GOVERNMENT"!!!!!!

just jt

(Dan 12:4 NIV) But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

:happy34: How true this prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes.

Daniel's words didn't comment on whether this phenomenon was good or bad, only that it would be the state of things at the end time.

Whether or not this phenomon is good or bad will depend upon whether you have accepted or rejected Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. If you have, then that means you are eady for his return. If not, be prepared for 3 1/2 years of sort of OK followed by 3 1/2 years of real trouble...

PS Carl, the "Increase Knowledge" part... From what I've seen, it seems they are getting dumber, not smarter!