IGNORED

Two types of bikers...

straight pipe

Guest tx2sturgis
was!

Uh huh....ok.

In the event you want it the other way, heck, just start a new account before you go to the trouble of building an identity and photo album under this name....I'm jus sayin....

#1.........two actual set downs on the crash bars from losing my balance, no damage.:duck:

#2..........forgot to put the kickstand down :buttkick:no damage. :whistling:

#3..........tried to turn around on a narrow street going up a hill and drove it right into the asphalt. :bang head: $1,200.00!

#4........T-boned a car in a parking lot from a BLONDE backing out so fast, I didn't even have time to hit the brakes. :confused24: Shop wanted $4,000.00, but fixed it myself for $700.00! :mo money:

OOOOOOOOh yeah, if you ride, you going to dump it sometime or the other. I usually try to do it with a lot of people watching me and heck if you do it in front of a bunch of bikers they will usually run over and pick the thing up for you.

Don't ask me how I know all this...........

Jerry

Guest Ken8143

You don't need all the details, but it has something to do with washing a bike, on grass, on center stand, on a slight incline.

Won't tell you what I said, either, because it's none of your business what I said.

lets see , pull in dark garage put down kit stand in oily spot , got off bike bike fell on me , i found out i make a nice soft pad , no damage to bike , but me , ouch !!! happened last sat. still in pain but not a scratch on the bike!!

Once in garage trying to get on center stand, once in gravel driveway doing same thing!

DOn't forget COmpany policy!!! You drop it, 5 bucks to the donation kitty here on the site!! ESPECIALLY if you report it! Gonna donate my 10 bucks soon.

Dan

i have NEVER dropped my bike!

on SEVERAL occasions, it has decided to lay over on it's own!

several $$$ worth of damage to plastic fairing tabs, but it is a 1st gen, with a mind of it's own.

so i don't owe the "dropped it" account , one thin dime!

lol

just jt