IGNORED

Cager news

MrRadi8

Gotta agree its different. Around here thou it would be frozen shut in the winter. Also what would happen if it went closed while your trying to take that kid out of the back seat. Oh, I know, I know two mommies now instead of one!:rotfl::rotfl::D

Guest ReinyRooster

Awesome idea but certainly raising some safety issues, as mentioned. It doesn't discuss the issue of accidental activation with someone in the way, that would be a big safety question. Don't know how well that would work in the extreme cold, as with the bottom of the car covered with slush.

Like the idea though.

Its pouring rain, wind blowing 30 MPH..........you open both doors, cool,

the whole car gets washed inside....such a deal...yep real cool invention, makes me want to run out and buy one....

Accidently run up over a curb, bash in the rocker panel, yep your stuck in the car ......I want one..

Im not near as "skinny" as the two women are in the Mpeg...I still couldnt get in between both cars...

You pull in your driveway, its raining, you open the door to get out, and the neighbors pet dog or cat jumps in to get out of the rain.. yep, there goes that interior...heck, may as well open the other door so you can chase the pet out and get the whole interior rinsed off..

It would be great to get rid of that drunk whos' sleeping with thier head on the passenger front window...!!!