IGNORED

My Best Friend

Guest Zill

October 17, 2007 was the day I lost my best friend Frank Hija. He was killed in an auto accident Near Port Huron, Michigan while traveling to a friends house to repair a motorcycle. He was a member of VR.Org but did not own a RSV.

I have traveled many motorcycles miles with Frank and he was the best man I have ever known. He was one who would lend a helping hand to anyone in need. I will miss him dearly.

Zill,

This was posted back some time ago, and brought me comfort.

It is being sent with the hopes of doing the same for you.

Death is nothing at all, for I have only slipped away into the next room.

What ever we were to each other, that we are still

Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used to.

Laugh as we always laughed together.

Play, Smile, Think of me, Pray for me.

Let my name be the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort.

Life means all that it ever meant, it is the same as it ever was, there is absolutely unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of your mind because I am out of your sight?

I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.

All is well, nothing is past, nothing is lost.

One brief moment and all will be as it was before...Only better, infinitely happier and forever we will all be one together with Christ

Zill,

This was posted back some time ago, and brought me comfort.

It is being sent with the hopes of doing the same for you.

Death is nothing at all, for I have only slipped away into the next room.

What ever we were to each other, that we are still

Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used to.

Laugh as we always laughed together.

Play, Smile, Think of me, Pray for me.

Let my name be the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort.

Life means all that it ever meant, it is the same as it ever was, there is absolutely unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of your mind because I am out of your sight?

I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.

All is well, nothing is past, nothing is lost.

One brief moment and all will be as it was before...Only better, infinitely happier and forever we will all be one together with Christ

Eck,

That is the Irish Tombstone prayer...I post it up when tragedies hit close to home.

If anyone would like a copy of it PM me and I'll email it out.

Zill...sorry to hear about your friend, with Leslie Nantais passing away last week I too know how you feel :(