IGNORED

Almost Heaven, West Virginia....

Skid

Today I took the afternoon and went riding over through parts of the area I took the members on last year at the West Virginia Meet & Eat 2006 up on the Highland Senic Highway. I saw a little more color today than last year.

My fall foliage runs will have to wait. Maybe next year. Were installing new laminate flooring in the dining room,den,and living rooms. Ramona is painting to. Working weekends we should be done in two more weeks. Then I have a couple weekends of work left outside. Hey Yammer we could make a Christmas run. You got that scoot running?

• 1 year later...

I've been reminiscing today. A winter blast is coming tonight and up to 5 more inches of snow mixed with ice by morning. Not going to be a good travel commute in the morning here. These pics of my ride a while back is nice to look at again. Maybe I will go watch a Vogel DVD next...... Wishing Summer would hurry up.

:snow2:

I've been reminiscing today. A winter blast is coming tonight and up to 5 more inches of snow mixed with ice by morning. Not going to be a good travel commute in the morning here. These pics of my ride a while back is nice to look at again. Maybe I will go watch a Vogel DVD next...... Wishing Summer would hurry up.

:snow2:

That's why its "Almost Heaven" ?

I remember driving in that. You always try to think of the flattest way to get there when you only got 2 wheel drive..

I ain't gonna say what I was doing today. :shock3: