IGNORED

Want a Trunk Wing for 07 RSV?

V7Goose

Hi all - I am happy to say that I was finally able to go get my "new" 07 RSV (to replace the 05 I crashed back in August). My broken collar bone is healing well, if a bit slow due to the amount of bone overlap.

Anyway, the point of this post is to see if someone is interested in swapping trunk lids with me. I really don't like the way the rear trunk wing looks mounted on this bike, so the easiest option would be to swap trunk lids with someone who has a blue 07 and wants what I have. Here are some pictures of my trunk:

[ATTACH]12925[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12926[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12927[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12928[/ATTACH]

If you have a stock blue trunk lid, I'd swap it for the discounted price of the rack and wing on mine - $360. That way you get a perfect trunk lid with the rack and wing already mounted for less than you can probably buy the rack and wing alone.

For a trunk lid with only the rack installed, I'd swap for $230 (discounted cost of the wing).

If you are interested and within a couple of hundred miles of Dallas, Texas, let me know. I don't mind riding to meet you, but shipping the trunk lids somewhere probably does not make much sense.