IGNORED

blew fork seal

yesterday on the way home i made a long right turn and almost dumped it, it was like i was carrying 200 lbs. in my right bag . got home i had oil all over the right side of the wheel . the lock spring that holds the seal in place came out , i do not know why ? i did not hit a curb or a hole . i rebuilt the forks last march , 8000 miles ago , i have put the spring back in and drain out the rest of the oil . tomorrow i have to buy some fork oil , i am going to change the oil in both sides to 15 wt. . with the new bars and rizers i do not have to pull them to remove the caps .

I dont remember seeing any pictures of those changes, how about sharing with us.....................

yesterday on the way home i made a long right turn and almost dumped it, it was like i was carrying 200 lbs. in my right bag . got home i had oil all over the right side of the wheel . the lock spring that holds the seal in place came out , i do not know why ? i did not hit a curb or a hole . i rebuilt the forks last march , 8000 miles ago , i have put the spring back in and drain out the rest of the oil . tomorrow i have to buy some fork oil , i am going to change the oil in both sides to 15 wt. . with the new bars and rizers i do not have to pull them to remove the caps .