IGNORED

Barons 4-2-4

A FRIEND IS LOOKING AT THESE AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE TO JET WITH THEM AND HOW LOUD ARE THEY? I TOLD HIM IF ANYONE KNEW THEY WOULD BE ON THIS SITE.

:cool10:

Is this a complete exhaust or just slip-ons? As far as I know, Baron's only makes slip-ons. If it's a complete exhaust including head pipes, then yes, you'll need to rejet. If it is just slip-ons, then no, no rejetting will be required.

They're slipons. According to the web site the baffles can be wrapped to adjust the sound some.

I really like the look. Four tips to go with the V-4 and all that. Unfortunately they come very close to the swing arms and will not work with Rivco under swing arm air horns.

• 3 weeks later...

had to rejet mine and a kit did not exist. THe shop got a set of similar jets and ground them down. I think I have lost power.

Yep, they are loud, sometimes I like em', sometimes they are over the top.

Guest KitCarson

Just as soon as I get my clutch whine issue resoved, I will have a set of these boys.......I have listened to every pipe made...these are the best....sure hold you up for the tips though!! With these Crickett will think she is a Harley!

Guest KitCarson
Yeah Kit, the new whine (MY BIKE IS TOO LOUD!):rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hi Ya: Orrin.........No not me.....I love loud pipes.......to listen to them in the down shift , especially in the mountains of North Carolina. I suppose that is one of the joys of riding to me. I do not care one little bit about radios.....gadgets.........cup holders..........cruise control........do love the comfort of the Venture though......do not know many stock that can equal one. I will have to sneak those pipes on one afternoon though!! Sandy likes the quiet ones........I will have to tell her something is just broke.....I will fix it later!! And yes Don they would have cured my whine....for sure.........but I had decided.......I was not going to not go down fighting , and try to help some others out too........I was going to do that........or buy a Harley.......then got determined to bring a resolution to this thing.......sorry for writing to two of you in one note......but know you all read this stuff........got to go.......get Crickett full of gas. Kit

Guest KitCarson

Hey got those pipes ordered.......did that this morning......just found out I have lost an hour also!! Got to quit goofing off and go mow the huge yard....it is six acres......got this preacher who lives next door.....they are the perfect picture of Jim and Tammy Baker, after church they have a beer party and throw the cans over the fence unto my place:rotf::rotf:It is a little cold this time of year to go out my long drive in first gear with the revs up!! But might have to go check the mail about 6 a.m a couple times........I need to behave is what I need to do........but I have this great big smile on my face just thinking about that:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::sign20:Kit