IGNORED

www.cyclegadgets.com RECOMMENDED

RoadKill

While in Eureka Springs we visted this company's location and they are the nicest, most helpful company I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. They went way be on the call of duty by assisting me and HeatonMT with some custom installations of accessories we purchased and would not accept any payment for their additional service.

Note: Sean at CycleGadgets is going to hopefully soon be stocking a CB Microphone Only for the Venture after He worked with Mike on modifying a headset to work as a CB Mic only on his 2007.

If you have time go to their site and look around. Better yet, when in Eureka Springs, stop in an visit. You won't be disappointed.

Jay

While in Eureka Springs we visted this company's location and they are the nicest, most helpful company I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. They went way be on the call of duty by assisting me and HeatonMT with some custom installations of accessories we purchased and would not accept any payment for their additional service.

Note: Sean at CycleGadgets is going to hopefully soon be stocking a CB Microphone Only for the Venture after He worked with Mike on modifying a headset to work as a CB Mic only on his 2007.

If you have time go to their site and look around. Better yet, when in Eureka Springs, stop in an visit. You won't be disappointed.

Jay

got to agree with roadkill what a great bunch of people.i bought a gerbing heated jacket liner and the lady that owned it fitted it to me and went out of her way to accomodate us.even came out and took pictures of our group.great prices and service. :clap2::2133:highly recommended.

• 8 years later...

I thought it was interesting what Cowpuc did by bring back an old thread and found this one and tried to go to cyclegear.com and it is no longer in business. I had bought stuff from them in the past so was looking forward to see any new items but I guess that's not going to happen.:95:

I thought it was interesting what Cowpuc did by bring back an old thread and found this one and tried to go to cyclegear.com and it is no longer in business. I had bought stuff from them in the past so was looking forward to see any new items but I guess that's not going to happen.:95:

Thats TERRIBLE Edbo:95: