IGNORED

Great deal on oil at NAPA

uncledj

"Change oil soon" indicator came on in my work van, so I stopped at the local NAPA to get what I needed for a change. I asked if they had any oil change deals going on and he said they had a sale on NAPA brand synthetic blend oil and a oil filter.....I didn't ask the price, but told him to go for it. 6 quarts of 5w 30 oil and a oil filter. Out the door it was $18.19.

I told him he must have made a mistake as it was too cheap. He said "nope"...that's the deal. Oil is $2.19 a quart....can't remember how much the filter was....do the math....

Anyhoo, he says the sale goes on all week, so I'm going to go back and stock up.

Been a while since I was able to change oil for under $20....let alone using a synthetic blend.:guitarist 2:

Still haven’t had the chance to stop by NAPA. Work is always on the way, but I haven’t seen anything in Napaonline.com regarding oil sales. The last time I bought oil in bulk, it was priced at 2.20 per qt. Perhaps sales are exclusive only at participating stores. I shall find out this weekend. giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to visit our local NAPA store this morning and inquired about their current oil sales. Right now up until the end of this month of September, regular oil is on sale. For October, the Full Synthetic NAPA oil will go on sale and only the 5 qt jugs priced a little over $15 dollars each. Their 1 qt full synthetic oil will not be on sale...time to stock up on this end.