IGNORED

The leaves they are a changin

cwtart

The leaves here in northern Wisconsin are changing early this year - right now probably about 60-75% peak, about 7-10 days early. Just went for a ride on the back roads with my wife. Perfect day today, perfectly clear blue sky and 78 degrees, no wind.The colors are so intense its like riding through a fairyland. Hope some of you can get out in the fall colors.

The leaves here in northern Wisconsin are changing early this year - right now probably about 60-75% peak, about 7-10 days early. Just went for a ride on the back roads with my wife. Perfect day today, perfectly clear blue sky and 78 degrees, no wind.The colors are so intense its like riding through a fairyland. Hope some of you can get out in the fall colors.

We're just a little behind you in Chippewa Falls. Went for a nice ride, also. Watch for the leaves on the road!

I am also looking forward to do a weekend ride in the PA area, but I may have to wait for 2 or 3 more weeks before we can see beautiful Fall colors in the mountains. Fall is for sure my favorite season of the year. Glad you had a great time.

I love riding in the Fall, Farmers busy, leaves changing. However here in central Indiana, it's been a month since any rain, I fear the leaves will not be very colorful this year. Hope I'm wrong.

Some years here it's the same, everything is brown by the end of July and fall colors fail to impress, unless your along the creek, in which case it's still amazing. This year we stayed green all year and being outside is priceless, the wildlife and the colors. Hopefully you will still get a display, there is always next year. I'm cashing in this year but it is hit/miss.

I'm coming with pics tomorrow, I had no camera today and sadly missed some insane photo opportunities, but tomorrow I'll be armed with wifeys phone in hopes to capture what I saw today.

Here in s/e Ontario, things starting to pop, BUT we have a nasty feeling it's gonna be one big KABOOM. Colors show up in awesome fashion, then a few days later they're GONE!!

Hope we're wrong!! The weather this entire YEAR has been nothing short of fabulous, and we keep waiting for the other shoe to fall. So far, all good.

Hope that doesn't mean Winter.... well, let's not go there. Yet.~

Rgds, WRIDR