IGNORED

MYXVZ1200 ..Sept is here

larrydr

Hi;;;Fellow Venture riders ....Here in Manitoba we are at 12 degrees C in the afternoon and 4 degrees C at night ...Plenty of riders out in the afternoon , but very few out at night ..

I have decided to pause till spring ...I will be starting my annual maintenance routine ...Starting with new tires oil & filter & new fork oil , cleanup the brake rotors , pads and then check for the little hidden problems that might be creeping up in the spring ....For those who ride into winter .....Keep it Between the Lines and the Rubber Side Down .

I ride all year round over here in the Md/ Pa area. My cutoff temperature is below 15°F. This Coming winter may be a good time to work on my ‘07 RSV. Have fun doing maintenance during the cold months. giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I ride all year round over here in the Md/ Pa area. My cutoff temperature is below 15°F. This Coming winter may be a good time to work on my ‘07 RSV. Have fun doing maintenance during the cold months. https://media2.giphy.com/media/gK0g27NTPvJljEsFii/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ride in most any weather as long as the roads are clean and safe .....I rode last December , the temperature was a couple degrees above freezing , I rode 2 days in January ...Sometimes it feels better to ride in the cooler temperatures than when it warmer in late fall and very windy ...Some winters we hit the temperature at -35 degrees ...Ride on and be safe ..