Hey everyone. So I've been noticing that one of my carbs (the left rear if your sitting on the bike) and only that carb seems to be wet from the airbox down. I cant figure out for the life of me why that is. Anyone have an idea? Will post a photo later today.

-Zach

Is it wet from oil or Gas ? If it's gas make sure the carb vent line of the that carb is open. I had one that sprung a gas leak out the pilot jet air intake because the pressure inside the carb would not let the float lift and stop the gas flow. If you remove the air filter and run the bike a few minutes you will have a small gas "spring" out the top of the carb.

Good luck

Oil from the airbox? Common for bikes overfilled with oil. The crankcase vent blows oil mist up into the airbox and when on the sidestand it pools in the left rear and drips down the carb.

That would make a lot of sense, I do get quite a bit of oil in the box, been meaning to do some kind of upgrade to keep those gasses from ending up there. I have the oil about half way up the sight glass when on the center stand, is that right?

Is it wet from oil or Gas ? If it's gas make sure the carb vent line of the that carb is open. I had one that sprung a gas leak out the pilot jet air intake because the pressure inside the carb would not let the float lift and stop the gas flow. If you remove the air filter and run the bike a few minutes you will have a small gas "spring" out the top of the carb.

Good luck

Its kind of hard to tell, it almost seems like a mix, I do think my pump is a little high so I'll check for that. Thanks!