IGNORED

Vogel 2021

Skid

I don't know anything about Vogel Rally, but I am interested to read and know more about the ride. Could someone post more information on 'Vogel 2021' in the Rides and Rallies section and perhaps I can plan ahead and be part of the experience next year.

I want to To come can we come

up even though i'm

riding an Indian please please.

I hope so. I'm ridin a Victory and it looks like we could make this. Depending on when school starts back for me. This year I didnt have to be back until the 17th.

• Like 1

What campground?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We stay at Vogel State Park, several people camp and some stay in local motels. Everyone is welcome no matter what ride or drive and you can look up past Vogels to see what fun is had.

• Like 2

I don't know anything about Vogel Rally, but I am interested to read and know more about the ride. Could someone post more information on 'Vogel 2021' in the Rides and Rallies section and perhaps I can plan ahead and be part of the experience next year.

Here is a thread from last time, it may give you an idea of what goes on.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?142474-Vogel-IX-another-good-one&highlight=vogel

Edited by etcswjoe

I want to To come can we come

up even though i'm

riding an Indian please please.

Rick absolutely! We always enjoy checking out new new rides. I don’t get to see many Indians around here, be good to see one up close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody what spot number are we staying in?

Joe I had to do a little research on the sites, in 2019 we stayed in site 84 if I remember right it was a little crowded, the reason I chose it was because it was on the end. But the year that Cowboy lead a ride we stayed in site 82 it had more room for everything. that is the site you and Bobbi stayed in last Vogel. I think I will try to get 82 unless y'all want that one again. :2cents:

Joe I had to do a little research on the sites, in 2019 we stayed in site 84 if I remember right it was a little crowded, the reason I chose it was because it was on the end. But the year that Cowboy lead a ride we stayed in site 82 it had more room for everything. that is the site you and Bobbi stayed in last Vogel. I think I will try to get 82 unless y'all want that one again. :2cents:

I am good with 84, maybe the squirell will come after you :stickpoke:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...