IGNORED

My new CCW

tufftom4

I have to much time on my hands now and I went to my favorite place near me that is the Tactical Store and I came home with a custom 9 mm AR platform sbr pistol that has a 7 inch barrel and lots of extras. I have a Sig Sauer elite red dot on order for it and I hope to shoot it this weekend but ammo cost more than gold now.Glock 33.jpg

I know someone who can make a holster for it. 😉

He made this one just because somebody asked him if he could, not because it had any practical value. For what it is though, it is quite functional.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119429

LOL! With that set up you could be like that old western Jonny Yuma.

LOL! With that set up you could be like that old western Jonny Yuma.

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::thumbsup2:

Yeah that Roller!!! Open carry it like McQueen and his Mare's Leg :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:!!!!!! Gotta LOVE the land of the free brother!!

:scared:,, appears to have a mil-spec fire group.. If so and it were mine I would be chasing down a Franklin Binary trigger like ratta tat tat,, that fast!! THAT SHOOTER IS GORGEOUS TUFFY!!:thumbsup:

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::thumbsup2:

Yeah that Roller!!! Open carry it like McQueen and his Mare's Leg :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:!!!!!! Gotta LOVE the land of the free brother!!

:scared:,, appears to have a mil-spec fire group.. If so and it were mine I would be chasing down a Franklin Binary trigger like ratta tat tat,, that fast!! THAT SHOOTER IS GORGEOUS TUFFY!!:thumbsup:

Hay Puc I am always hearing you toot about 1911's. Well when I went to our family reunion on Sat. I got one from my nephew. It is a Remington R1s 45 ACP stainless with walnut grips. I will be changing them out for Crimson trace grips.

Hay Puc I am always hearing you toot about 1911's. Well when I went to our family reunion on Sat. I got one from my nephew. It is a Remington R1s 45 ACP stainless with walnut grips. I will be changing them out for Crimson trace grips.

:scared:,, you lop eared high falluten rooten tooten 45 shootin bandit varmint Roller!!:scared::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I LOVE those R1 Rems,, awesome shooters! Heyyy,, I think I saw one one time that was high capacity,, 12 or 15 rounds? Is that your model?? I am not talking about extended mags,, I think I got a 20 rounder for my 1911,, I am talking about DOUBLE STACK magged,, a little wider in the grip then the standard GI 1911... Not sure if all R1 Rem 1911's were double stacked... Oh PLEASE Roller,, tell me it aint so!! If it is I may have to toss my REAL fine shooter 1911 custom out, come down to WV with a couple thugs who can still bend over without saying OUCH MY BACK IS KILLING ME,, have them tie you up while I take your new gun :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::crackup::crackup::bighug::backinmyday::sign green with env:big-grin-emoticon:

YOU VARMINT,, some people have all the luck,, or maybe its marrying into the right family in your case..

AWESOME!! :ice_congrats-vi6886:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Oh hey,, I would LOVE to see a pic of that gorgeous, stainless work of art!! :fingers-crossed-emo

:scared:,, you lop eared high falluten rooten tooten 45 shootin bandit varmint Roller!!:scared::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I LOVE those R1 Rems,, awesome shooters! Heyyy,, I think I saw one one time that was high capacity,, 12 or 15 rounds? Is that your model?? I am not talking about extended mags,, I think I got a 20 rounder for my 1911,, I am talking about DOUBLE STACK magged,, a little wider in the grip then the standard GI 1911... Not sure if all R1 Rem 1911's were double stacked... Oh PLEASE Roller,, tell me it aint so!! If it is I may have to toss my REAL fine shooter 1911 custom out, come down to WV with a couple thugs who can still bend over without saying OUCH MY BACK IS KILLING ME,, have them tie you up while I take your new gun :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::crackup::crackup::bighug::backinmyday::sign green with env:big-grin-emoticon:

YOU VARMINT,, some people have all the luck,, or maybe its marrying into the right family in your case..

AWESOME!! :ice_congrats-vi6886:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Oh hey,, I would LOVE to see a pic of that gorgeous, stainless work of art!! :fingers-crossed-emo

I would like to post a pic of it but I can't. If you send me a PM with your phone number I can send it to you that way along with the other 45 I got last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Roller you are more than welcome on the pic assist,, my pleasure brother! :scared:WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, you bandit Chuck,, that R1 is gorgeous!! So are all the others (that Ruger a Red Hawk? - NICE!!) but, as you know,, the 1911 has a super special place in my heart and that Remington is right there = beautiful!!!

Thanks for the follow up Roller,, I greatly appreciate it!!