IGNORED

Mods finished on the Harley

Freebird

Well, I'm done adding my touches to this bike. I as pretty happy with it as bought but it did need a few things. I've added the luggage rack with LED light kit, highway pegs, windshield bags, V&H Monster Round mufflers, driver and passenger drink holders, phone holder with wireless charger, KuryAkyn sliding trunk relocation, Clearview windshield. I think that's all. Anything else you see was there when I bought it. I don't like the whitewall tires and was going to paint them but decided it was more trouble than it's worth.

IMG_0027.jpg IMG_0028.jpgIMG_0029.jpgIMG_0031.jpgIMG_0033.jpg

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW:178:,, AND SHE IS GORGEOUS BROTHER, NICE JOB BOSS :clap2::dancefool::thumbsup:!!! :scratchchin: ,, Can't help but wonder what one of really coot club 3d medallians would look like stuck at bottom center of that purdy H arley's windshield though.. I know if I had a great big gorgeous HD like that I would not miss one opportunity to :stirthepot: with my Harley riding buddies everywhere in letting them know that even though they may struggle getting to be 1st in the chow line at a VR club event, they are still welcome :rotf:!!! Come to think of it, a really good friend and fellow clubber sent me a couple of those medallians a while back and I actually chrisened our Trooper, our car, with one to protect it while we were at the Sturgis rally a while back, worked great! I may have an xtra if you need one :guitarist 2::big-grin-emoticon:!! Seriously though Don, she is beauty! Congrats!!:thumbsup:

I think I was caught asleep and missed a chapter or two, did you not have a brand new gen3?

Does the HD hit a spot that the Gen3 missed? I hope you did not have a gravity storm!

You sure love the narrow twins, dontcha? :stickpoke:

Also if your making Sturgis HMU, you can camp on my wooded land outside Rapid and use the shower/laundry. I hope all is well, what with the musical bikes and all not caused by any misfortune I hope.

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW:178:,, AND SHE IS GORGEOUS BROTHER, NICE JOB BOSS :clap2::dancefool::thumbsup:!!! :scratchchin: ,, Can't help but wonder what one of really coot club 3d medallians would look like stuck at bottom center of that purdy H arley's windshield though.. I know if I had a great big gorgeous HD like that I would not miss one opportunity to :stirthepot: with my Harley riding buddies everywhere in letting them know that even though they may struggle getting to be 1st in the chow line at a VR club event, they are still welcome :rotf:!!! Come to think of it, a really good friend and fellow clubber sent me a couple of those medallians a while back and I actually chrisened our Trooper, our car, with one to protect it while we were at the Sturgis rally a while back, worked great! I may have an xtra if you need one :guitarist 2::big-grin-emoticon:!! Seriously though Don, she is beauty! Congrats!!:thumbsup:

send me one and I’ll put it on.

Finding the time is the hardest part. I'm busy as heck right now. I have some down days though, just never know when or how long it will last. Had installs Thursday and Friday, another one today, and then again on Monday, Tuesday and also Wednesday or Thursday. Plus whatever comes along between now and then.

Finding the time is the hardest part. I'm busy as heck right now. I have some down days though, just never know when or how long it will last. Had installs Thursday and Friday, another one today, and then again on Monday, Tuesday and also Wednesday or Thursday. Plus whatever comes along between now and then.

Just keep swimming Boss!!!

Just keep swimming Boss!!! 

The only problem with the Waverunners is that when I get a nice day for a bike ride, Eileen wants to take them out to the lake. She would rather be on them than on the bike.

Probably cause she's more of a doer than a watcher,,,, let her steer the bike once in a while you ride ***** :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:!!! Take video's and pics for the club when you do though!! :missingtooth:

Maybe later b ut we aren't' taking the long trips that we once did. Probably won't add one.

Ok, looks like I am going to have to spell it out for you.......the trailer hitch would be for trips to the lake. Think you can launch those wave runners with the Harley?

You may laugh, but years ago when I had a Goldwing GL1100 I ran across a guy riding a Goldwing identical to mine and he was towing a small fishing boat with it. Said he did so on a regular basis.

I think it was in Japan that they were using Gold Wings to tow disabled cars off the freeway. The wing was much better at getting thru stopped traffic than a tow truck.

So even a Harley should be able to pull a couple jet skies

Actually was in Britain if I remember correctly. I would be surprised if you found many Goldwings in Japan. The vast majority of bikes I saw when I was in Japan last year were very small by our standards, as were the other vehicles. I flew into Osaka and traveled by bus across the country to the Tottori Provence on the Sea of Japan. A couple of things stood out to me:

1. I did not see a single disabled vehicle the entire 10 days I was in the country.

2. Every vehicle on the road appeared to be a relatively new model.

Another thing I noticed was that every driver appeared to be acting courteously and obeying traffic laws. I know, mind blowing, right?

I have seen video of that towing setup with a Goldwing before, but it was several years ago and was definitely an older model Goldwing than that video.