IGNORED

Ride review on the new Sena Bluetooth Modular Helmet

VentureFar

Hello all,

I just got a chance to spend some quality time with the new Sena OutRush built in bluetooth modular helmet. @cowpuc I hope this review lives up to your high bar expectations.

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/08/04/sena-outrush-helmet-review-smart-modular-motorcycle-helmet/

It is an inexpensive way to get into a bluetooth and modular at the same time.

Comments welcome as always.

VentureFar...

Hello all,

I just got a chance to spend some quality time with the new Sena OutRush built in bluetooth modular helmet. cowpuc I hope this review lives up to your high bar expectations.

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/08/04/sena-outrush-helmet-review-smart-modular-motorcycle-helmet/

It is an inexpensive way to get into a bluetooth and modular at the same time.

Comments welcome as always.

VentureFar...

copy/paste from the response section of the review whether I embarrass you or not :173::big-grin-emoticon::bighug::crackup::happy34:

I just tell it like it is my brother!!!!

""The first thing I noticed when opening the box is that Sena put a top ring"",, I would have looked at my wife Tippy and said "look sweetheart,, our gorgeous new hats have PULL STARTERS!!" LOL!! As always Mr. Wyenn,, another awesome review!! We riders out here in the real world absolutely appreciate your, from the hip, consistent honesty and real world perspective.. Personally, I LOVE the look of this hat,, it has a lot of class for very little money IMHO. While not being one, as yourself, who is into modern techology when it comes to my motorcycle touring (I am one of those old school fool's who, if he finds the need to hear music will just sing to himself LOL) I do greatly appreciate a company like Sena who focuses on air flow cooling thru a helmet. I have personally spent an enormous amount of time riding the west coast of the USA and the deserts surrounding it and can tell you from 1st hand experience,, air flow thru your hat is a REALLY BIG DEAL in keeping the far rider from experiencing a killer = heat fatigue. THANK YOU for not only focusing on the awesome tech side of this hat but also going right back to basics (like you always do) about air flow and sunlight/fog management!! VERY VERY WELL DONE SIR!! KEEP EM COMING!!!

Great Review.

And thank you, thank you, thank you for including the helmet shape in the review. That is essential to the proper fit of a helmet and is too often left out of a review/description.

Question: You mentioned having sufficient volume. Is this with ear plugs or without?

RR

Without earplugs and I wear hearing aids when not in a helmet. My hearing is the old guy kind. Hear better and don’t say “what” all the time with the hearing aids in. So with my diminished old age hearing loss I was quite surprised that I could turn up the volume too loud. That is rare.

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by VentureFar