IGNORED

Learned something new today....

Condor

You know that little green arrow that appears in front of an older post that lets you know you have added your opinion at one time of the other?? On some of the ancient posts like 'what did you do to your venture today' if you hoover over the arrow it will tell you how many posts you've added over the years... I had no idea I was that wordy on a few of them... :-) And I already knew this, but maybe a newbe doesn't, but the black arrow that shows who posted last is a link to that post, and you don't have to wade thru hundreds of posts to see what's new. :think:

WOW who knew? Hmm betcha Puc knew and forgot to tell us :think:

Now for sure Carl knew but couldn't figure a long enough way around the bush to effectively confuse us and so decided not to speechify on the topic:ignore:

And now I know (for now) till sundown or dawn at least?

WOW who knew? Hmm betcha Puc knew and forgot to tell us :think:

Now for sure Carl knew but couldn't figure a long enough way around the bush to effectively confuse us and so decided not to speechify on the topic:ignore:

And now I know (for now) till sundown or dawn at least?

Nope Patch,, Puc just learned something new today too:thumbsup:!!!! THANK YOU @Condor for going out of your way to, once again,, teach this lop eared beat up old varmint one more new trick!!! :thumbsup:

YOU DA MAN!!!!