IGNORED

What is your everyday cc firearm

DragonRider

Not sure what your budget is, but a year and a half ago I bought my wife a Kimber Micro 9 because she wanted something easier to conceal than her M&P Shield 9. The Kimber has been a fantastic success, very compact, very easy to conceal and shoots very well.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119397

For a size comparison here is her Micro 9 with a 7 round extended magazine sitting on top of my Shield 9. There are also 6 round flush magazines and 8 round extended magazines available for it.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119398

NICE!! :thumbsup:

:think:,, probably my weathered ol eye balls but that Kimber looks like mini 1911 IMHO:178:... Any idea if the internal's are similar Monster? I only ask cause,, again IMHO,, that John Moses Brown guy sure did an amazing job with the 1911 design,, wonder if the designers at Kimber also came to that conclusion.. :detective:

My newest member to the household a Beretta M9A3 hammer fired and threaded barrel I am thinking of spending the money and getting a suppressorhttps://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119399.

NOW we are cooking with hot grease Tuffy!!! Telling ya brother,, the Beretta 92F has been in my sights for many moons now so I totally get it!! CONGRATS!! One of these days my gun room will also welcome such a fine piece of shootin machine!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!! :thumbsup:

:think:,, probably my weathered ol eye balls but that Kimber looks like mini 1911 IMHO:178:... Any idea if the internal's are similar Monster? I only ask cause,, again IMHO,, that John Moses Brown guy sure did an amazing job with the 1911 design,, wonder if the designers at Kimber also came to that conclusion.. :detective:

Yes, it pretty much is a miniature 1911 chambered in 9MM. Can't say how close the internals are since I am not a 1911 expert, but Kimber makes very nice 1911's. I doubt they would have tried to reinvent the wheel, just miniaturized it.

My edc is a XDS 3.3, 9mm. My plinking pistol is a XDM 5.4, 9mm., Love having 19 rds +1. I am a Springfield nut. I am fortunate that i have my own shooting range for pistols and long guns. 300 yards is my limit to shoot.

My neighbors would go nuts if I started shooting at my place. They had a fit because I was shooting my bow. We go over to a friends place to shoot. He has a mountain behind him and his uncles and grandfather live on each side and own to the top of the mountain so no complaints when we shoot.