IGNORED

Membership renewal

XV1100SE

I joined VentureRider.org on June 30, 2009 when I was in the process of deciding what touring bike I was going to purchased. Joined other sites as well to see what people were saying about the different brands and models, see what known issues there were. Rode some of the prospects and decided on the Venture. Took a year before I found my ride, a 2009 Venture that was used (3 months with only 2500km) in July 2010. Of the Venture forums out there, VR.org was the most friendly....none of the "that's a stupid question" or abuse that I saw on other brands of bikes. Became a paid member Aug 8, 2010.

In those ten years, I've learned a lot from current and past members, have been able to provide assistance and even a "read only" document along the way. Have been active in attending maintenance day (been a few years since I've been able to go though), annual rallies, even helped organize the Ontario rallies, and provide support to local members (carb tunes, technical knowledge). And not to mention Canadian t-shirts for members, and met a lot of good people. Even got involved in a couple political and gun control discussions that ruffled a few feathers.

So cheers to another year as a member...stay safe, keep the rubber side down, and to being one of the best forums on the Internet.

Just paid my subscription last week for the 7th time around, I joined a day or two after buying the bike back in 2013. This $12 subscription is the best "entertainment & education" money I spend every year. Fun discussions and 99.9% of the time everyone gets along, the few times things get harry the mods step in in a very firm but fair way that keeps the peace.

It's people like you that make this site what it is. Thanks for sticking around even though we always seems to put you on the back so you come in last.

Actually I have a hunch that Don hangs back purposely like the rest of us lop eared varmints cause he, like us,, LOVES to watch the cow manure fertilizer spray all over your Spyder as you unknowlingly lead the crowd thru the stuff :big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::witch_brew::rasberry:

Just paid my subscription last week for the 7th time around, I joined a day or two after buying the bike back in 2013. This $12 subscription is the best "entertainment & education" money I spend every year. Fun discussions and 99.9% of the time everyone gets along, the few times things get harry the mods step in in a very firm but fair way that keeps the peace.

I always tell my wife that too Brat but she just shakes her head when I do cause she still thinks VR is like motorcycling to me,, more of an addiction and a great place to practice my :witch_brew: ways than anything else... :big-grin-emoticon:

Actually I have a hunch that Don hangs back purposely like the rest of us lop eared varmints cause he, like us,, LOVES to watch the cow manure fertilizer spray all over your Spyder as you unknowlingly lead the crowd thru the stuff

Now you dun(g) it ! Now he knows my plans !

It's people like you that make this site what it is. Thanks for sticking around even though we always seems to put you on the back so you come in last.
And we put Carl up front to frighten local citizens indoors so we can pass freely and unobstructed through yon village. and good to see you are still going to be with us.

Sheeeshhh!!! Try to take you guys for a real country tour and all I get is lip-flappin from you all. At least some riders got all the benefit and enjoyed the round-about and perfect scenery. It was a once in a life time opportunity, and yah missed out,,,,, tough titty said the kittie, but the milk tastes good.

But stick around, you just never know what the chef will come up with next!!!

and met a lot of good people. Even got involved in a couple political and gun control discussions that ruffled a few feathers.

And on the wrong side all 2.5 times :Avatars_Gee_George:

So cheers to another year as a member...stay safe, keep the rubber side down, and to being one of the best forums on the Internet.

Fun discussions and 99.9% of the time everyone gets along, the few times things get harry the mods step in in a very firm but fair way that keeps the peace.

Hmm I've heard about some of those, guess I was absent on such family gettogether occasions :stickpoke:

Sheeeshhh!!! Try to take you guys for a real country tour and all I get is lip-flappin from you all. At least some riders got all the benefit and enjoyed the round-about and perfect scenery. It was a once in a life time opportunity, and yah missed out,,,,, tough titty said the kittie, but the milk tastes good.

[Milk Cats and Titty] Did you take them on a tour to the ZOO Carl?

"you just never know what the chef will come up with next!!!" Leave it to a Butcher to save the best BONES to feed to his Buddies

And we put Carl up front to frighten local citizens indoors so we can pass freely and unobstructed through yon village. and good to see you are still going to be with us.

We love having you lead the pack, no one else would have the foresight to take us through a cow pasture and 4 U-turns in one ride.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah,

I will never forget that memorable ride through a dairy farm that you captained. One in a million experiences! :rotf:

Yeah,

I will never forget that memorable ride through a dairy farm that you captained. One in a million experiences! :rotf:

@Marcarl I've been there with you on the busted up roads, dirt roads, washed out roads and roads stripped to gravel. I've planned, Planned and PLANNED and I always seem to get at least one of those on a trip. So much for google earth too.