IGNORED

Pilot adjustment screw location

They're located right at the underneath of the diaphragm cover. You need to remove the small cover and then a small screwdriver to reach the screw. Gently turn them counter clockwise until they bottom out and then back then out 2 1/4 turns. That should get it....

If my dear brother Bongo was still riding with us here below (my oh my how I miss my brother Bongo) he would chime in right about now and remind us that the only really good way to make that pilot adjustment would be to use a sniffer... About that time I would chime in and remind Bongo of how much fun I had fooling with a Colortune over at @OrlinEngth one fine MD.. It was wayy cool and in all seriousness,, I still think a person that took a little time in tuning could make that pilot adjustment just as accurately with a Colortune as he could with a sniffer.. Of course Bongo would chime back in and say he still liked the sniffin idea better...

Most folks dont have access to a sniffer as they are kinda pricey but the color tune is very affordable IMHO.. Here is what I am refering to in case anyone is curious: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gunson-G4172-Colortune-single-plug-kit-for-motorcycles-with-10mm-spark-plugs/323949238442?epid=2288064643&hash=item4b6ce118aa:g:TyMAAOSw~SJcXeCa

They're located right at the underneath of the diaphragm cover. You need to remove the small cover and then a small screwdriver to reach the screw. Gently turn them counter clockwise until they bottom out and then back then out 2 1/4 turns. That should get it....

This should say clockwise until they bottom out.