IGNORED

2018 svtc gps

ecbaatz

Well, the GPS is totally messed up. It got lost last night 07-21-2020 on a ride and still tells me I am about 210 miles from where I am at.

Battery connections are tight, deleting personal info, riding in circles did not help. Went for a ride today 07-22-2020 and the GPS stayed lost, even after totally shutting down at 3 different stops.

Guess I will be calling a couple of dealers tomorrow.

I have installed the new map updates and the latest software update. To say I am disappointed is an understatement!

Bike GPS failure1.jpg

bike gps failure2.jpg

Talked with the dealer, he is trying to find an opening to get me in to at least look at it with the computer. Haven't heard further yet.

I did order. new antenna from Rockymountainatvmc.com for $53.95. Figure if I have it when I go in and they don't I can save some time and they can replace it. Or maybe just do it myself.

However, the prodigal GPS has returned. I went for a ride this morning and it was still lost. When for a ride this evening and when I booted up the bike it was home. Not sure if he will stay home or not but..

• 3 months later...

I have had nothing but problems with my Infotainment system and the GPS. I think it might have Microsoft software in it because it will work when it feels like and will just be "Unavailable" when it does not.
My bike is Back in the shop, again, getting the GPS reinstalled for the 8th time.
This is my only complaint with this bike, I absolutely hate the Infotainment system they installed on these bikes.