User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time I am saying " this is a must have" for your bike or your whole stable.

United States
    OR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First time I am saying " this is a must have" for your bike or your whole stable.

Quote Originally Posted by kw2007 View Post
    Thanks for this posting mine will be here Tuesday 2012 Venture
    I love mine.
    VentureFar...
    VentureFar...
    IBA 55699
    6/ 8/ 2013 1054 miles in 21 Hours
    12/ 29/ 2013 1024 miles in 17 Hours - why 2? really want that Mile Eater IBA Shirt

United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First time I am saying " this is a must have" for your bike or your whole stable.

Quote Originally Posted by VentureFar View Post
    Hi all.
    I am always searching for motorcycle products to review and I came across an awesome one.
    Take that "emergency" $100 bill out of your wallet and get ready to use it.
    Even my brother cowpuc isn't fond of laying down on his back to check the tire pressure on Tweeks.
    I know I don't look forward to doing it, especially if I have 'nice' clothes on.
    This is a bluetooth remote tire pressure monitoring system where you see your tire pressure on your phone. Of course you get warnings of leaks, but the real value in my estimation is the weekly check before your Saturday ride or the concern while on the road that some punk let some air out of your tires at the motel....
    I hope this is a good read for you.
    https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/202...toring-system/

VentureFar...

,,, oh sure,,, wait till my laying on desert dirt in the outback of the Mojave desert to do my daily air pressure check on Tweeks before heading out for the next 1000 mile day of CTFW days have come to an end before finding such an AWESOME find VentureFar !! IMHO,, tire pressure maintenance and management is one of the most under fulfilled and over looked items in modern motorcycle touring. I know this is strong language but I also have a gut feeling that this is also behind a lot of flat tires and crashes caused by them and also for many ill handling loaded up for touring motorcycles.. And another of my IMHO's (I am one opinionated brother aint I ), the normal MO for old schoolers such as myself has been using my trusty pressure gauge to do the morning check and ALWAYS follow up with a spit check (learned wayyy back as a kid fixing my own bicycle tires to ALWAYS spit check that shrader) on the shrader valve cause opening the valve is wearing the valve and/or possibly letting dirt into it.. WOWZY WOW WOW WOW Neil,, think of all the shrader valve changes and even spitting you could have eliminated if you would have found this awesome device back in the mid 60's when we started riding !!
    Another GREAT REVIEW, definitely deserving of yet another embarrassing from your Mom

Puc
    TIP AND PUC'S MILLION MILE VENTURE adVENTURE FOR OUR adVENTURES AND REPAIR ADVICE SEARCH YOUTUBE: PUC PUC AND TWEEKS

Canada
    MB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Installed mine last week. Other than working out the difference in what the FOBO says compared to my air guage, this setup works as advertised. I'm running RideOn tire sealant, but it's still reassuring to "see" whats going on with the shoes.

United States
    OR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kw2007 View Post
    Thanks for this posting mine will be here Tuesday 2012 Venture
    Awesome. As I read your post I opened the app and it told me that my tires are 36.3 each. Don't have to even open the garage door!
    Although I do have to put the phone right up to the door as the rear tire is right at the edge of the reception/transmission range. But don't have to open it :-)
    I hope you like it as much as I do.
    VentureFar...
    VentureFar...
    IBA 55699
    6/ 8/ 2013 1054 miles in 21 Hours
    12/ 29/ 2013 1024 miles in 17 Hours - why 2? really want that Mile Eater IBA Shirt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123