IGNORED

Rear caliper dragging.

Thanx! As soon as I get hot enough to get outta the pool I’ll swap that washer right back to where it originally was, on the outside. Before I do that I’ll use the current setup to spin the wheels to see if there is any obvious warp.

is there supposed to be anything special about the washer? Shape, thickness, etc...? When you get somebody else’s project, you never know what’s been messed with.

Sorry Pasta Burner, It does appear I inadvertently mislead you as when I double checked my washer placement it is located between the bracket and the swingarm. I should have checked it better when I told you that..

Sorry for all the issue it has caused you and the trouble..

Rick F.

Sorry Pasta Burner, It does appear I inadvertently mislead you as when I double checked my washer placement it is located between the bracket and the swingarm. I should have checked it better when I told you that..

Sorry for all the issue it has caused you and the trouble..

Rick F.

No worries at all! All of what I’ve been doing with the bike has been a great learning experience and knowledge to reflect back on when I’ll need it most; in a pinch on the side of the road!

Well it seems to be working well, best it’s ran since I got it. It was very noticeable when shifting that it wasn’t nose diving like it always had before, I just figured that was the nature of the beast, but am now thinking it was the brakes dragging and slowing her down. Also the pulsating is no longer evident at all. Maybe just giving everything a good scrubbing and some love is all she needed.