IGNORED

When your son-in-laws strike,, dont take it laying down,, fight back!!

cowpuc

My son-in-laws out in California are always giving me the business about Tip and I living in Michigan.. A few years ago they came to visit over Christmas time and @Flyinfool and his little WWW man (show em jeff) managed to send enough WW that the airports all shut down and those boys and my daughters had to rent cars and drive back to Sacramento. According to my daughter, one of those varmints,, the one who I am most competitive with (should of been there the day I out shot him with his own hand gun LOL), asked her on the way back to Sac "why would anyone ever want to live in such a place" :crackup:as he had never encountered such large amounts of WW..

Present day that same chap,, and his partner in crime - my other son in law,, have been really giving me the business in comparing our Govna to that of there own.. Razing me about now knowing how they feel since our Govna outlawed having fireworks displays over the 4th in the state of Michigan due to the virus.. I made this little vid just for them to show them that while ya,, we are in similar corners in that way BUT,, unlike them,, we Michiganders in our peaceful neighborhood (listen carefully in the background and you can hear my neighbors cheering) are not as accustomed to others making our decisions for us :guitarist 2:

I'm joking of course, but a 21 yr old guy posted a video of himself doing 199mph on his Dodge Challenger Hellcat on the highway in the Raleigh area and when it was brought to the attention of the highway patrol, they arrested him!

Well Puc I can see their point about Mich vs Ca. Your's were nice for some folks, but here in the capitol city of Sacramento we do the illegals a little better. and this is just a small portion of the city. I went over to my daughters in Antelope and we had them going off all around us... Best display and funest I've seen....