IGNORED

Why Should People Join Venturerider.org?

Yama Mama

Don't do it ----You definitely don't want to sign on cause once you do you can never leave and now its too late to realize you just signed on with a bunch of Loony tunes. :banana: First thing you discover is you got to set your alarm clock to tell you when to go to bed instead of when to get up cuz you is reading one of cowpucs lengthy articles :icon_lurker:or your get manipulated into one of the many meet and eats were your lucky if the food don't get cold cuz Marcarl is unrolling one of his speeches :backinmyday:. If that ain't all bad enough Yama Mama :2133:will guilt trip you into spending perfectly good TV/Beer time on Chat. Oh and there's BIG TOM who loves to sit around and rant about those lousy Canadians. Of course he will shed crocodile tears :rain2: if he don't get his annual Kanuckian hug :bighug:Cuz he is sensitive you know. Oh yeh you could become infected with an Icecream eating disorder :fnd_(16):. However on a good note and if your lucky you might run in to good old Saddlebum who will do his best to not let anybody else talk your ear off.:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

Now that you have been warned :witch_brew: let the good times roll

Oh I almost forgot the tech stuf,f there are way to many people here that know their stuff. If you read their advice on anything your gonna miss out on a lot of trial and error fun and could get stuck having to ride your bike instead tinkering with it and enjoying all that time figuring out were all those extra parts come fr:178:om

[/quote [size=3]Now SADDLEBUTT, I mean saddlebum you know that just ain't true about me , I love my Canadian friends.... I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME.....lol p.s. gonna miss you at the shores...kinda, sort of, maybe....errrrr ......Naw.... not so much !![/size]

Geez Tom, can't believe you got through all that without bashing, I mean mentioning Rocking Robin. Your slipping big guy.
Tom is still trying to figure out how to out cheat you at Mini putt and of course Since I won't be there he probably figures his chances to do that just improved....Oh I'm Sorry was I being mean again.

:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

Edited by saddlebum

I joined so that I could interact directly with the people who have contributed so much knowledge and expertise about these bikes. Found a few laughs along the way.

I must say that as a member of lots of interest-based web forums, the civility and polite language here is a different experience than most. It's like I stumbled into a church group meeting; not in a bad way. Whoever wrote the old ads that said "You meet the nicest people on a Honda!" never stopped by this forum, I'm sure.

$12USD is close to 3 months wages in Canada, but it's worth it at several multiples of that regardless.

Edited by SilveradoCA

I joined so that I could interact directly with the people who have contributed so much knowledge and expertise about these bikes. Found a few laughs along the way.

I must say that as a member of lots of interest-based web forums, the civility and polite language here is a different experience than most. It's like I stumbled into a church group meeting; not in a bad way. Whoever wrote the old ads that said "You meet the nicest people on a Honda!" never stopped by this forum, I'm sure.

$12USD is close to 3 months wages in Canada, but it's worth it at several multiples of that regardless.[/QU That was so very nice of you to say. Of course, it was all true.

I hope others read you comments and join up. Hey you all might like that you did.

Yama Mama