IGNORED

Nice visit

sleepy2

MarCarl showed up today for a short visit with Phantom Wife and I as he was in town and decided to stop. We had about 1/2 hour talk about how we were doing and what had gone on lately. We saw his new truck and he saw Phantom's (my retirement) new car. Was great seeing him and catching up on things. Hope to see some others in the near future. Hope this heat dissipates so it cools down abit.

Glad you guys had a chance to catch up. So its ugly hot up there too? Its really bad here 98 today, older I get the harder it is to deal with the heat. Mowed the grass at 10am and that was it for the day. How have you been feeling lately, are you still losing weight or has that stabilized.

Take Care, Craig

Glad you guys had a chance to catch up. So its ugly hot up there too? Its really bad here 98 today, older I get the harder it is to deal with the heat. Mowed the grass at 10am and that was it for the day. How have you been feeling lately, are you still losing weight or has that stabilized.

Take Care, Craig

So you like to mow grass . You could help me mow ours. It is only 300 acers a week. We start about 9:oo AM and don't get done till around 8:30 PM. 6 days a week.