IGNORED

2018 Star Venture Quick Trunk Removal System?

Just wondering if anyone heard or seen brackets like what Harley has for their quick trunk system. I would love to be able to remove the trunk and make it look like an Eluder and put it back on quickly to ride with the wife.

Just wondering if anyone heard or seen brackets like what Harley has for their quick trunk system. I would love to be able to remove the trunk and make it look like an Eluder and put it back on quickly to ride with the wife.

I had the quick release system on my 2016 Ultra. It worked well except I was always adjusting it from time to time because it would develop a rattle. But it was heavy and cumbersome putting it on and off. I imagine the Venture tour pack would be a great deal lighter. I haven’t seen anything out there but there are a few who have removed them. When they showed me my bike it was still in the crate and it had the tour pack unbolted from the rear and tilted forward to get it into the crate. So I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult for someone with a little fabricating skill to devise a system that would be simple.